Frequently Asked Questions
Impratech is the brainchild of Dr Bharat Bhardwaj, an established chemical distributor with nearly 25 years of knowledge and experience in the sector. After extensive testing and development, Impratech has created a unique solution that unlocks all the potential of ecommerce and selling online. Within just a few weeks, your business can have a customised online shopfront, complete with personalised branding, colours and logo, to provide your customers with an easily-accessible and safe environment to buy your products. View Impratech video
Impratech team is always there to support you in case you need assistance. We offer both telephone support and online support.
Yes Impratech integrates with most ERP and CRM systems. Infact, Impratech integrates with all systems that expose an API (Application programming interface).
- The base price for the Power Platform is currently set at 150EUR per month (25EUR per additional user if more than 3 are registered). Platform is hosted on your servers.
However, we can host your services on our server farm if you prefer, for an additional cost.
- The cost of any additional modules will depend on the complexity of the project and charged as a one-time cost or can be incorporated into a monthly plan.
All prices are subject to change with 3 month notice.
We have not yet subscribed any users in the Chinese market.
Impratech serves as a platform that consolidates all information (orders, documentation, and pricing)
Therefore, the Client (owner of the platform) is responsible for ensuring they follow their regional/national regulations.
(if necessary for compliance, the platform can be modified)
During the last year, Impratech has received an increased wave of interest as a result of business becoming acclimated to using digital solutions.
Due to this increase, we have been listening carefully to our users to continue developing the platform.
To capitalize on this growing interest, we have announced that the “Power Platform” will be FREE to use for 3 years.
We are in discussion with several haulage companies to implement the track & trace feature.
Presently, all drivers (contractor & sub-contractors) are required to use the track & trace app to log the job.
- Impratech is geared to all companies which are interested in improving their customer experience. While some larger suppliers have the resources to build their own platform from scratch, the process of researching, designing and A/B testing is very time consuming and costly.
- Therefore, Impratech solves this by providing a ready to use platform which has been robustly tested and streamlined to improve customer satisfaction.
- If necessary, Impratech all offer business the option of having a more bespoke solution with a very short implementation period.
Our platform allows you to set personal KPI’s by either integrating data from your ERP/CRM system or alternative the platform can be customised to monitor specification performance metrics.